- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup milk
- 1 or 2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 teaspoon melted butter
- Place a sifter over a medium bowl.
- Pour 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon sugar and a quarter teaspoon salt. Sift all these ingredients altogether.
- Crack 3 eggs into a large bowl. Add 2 cup milk. You can add 1 or 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract if you want to serve it as desert.
- Use a mixer to beat the egg and milk together. You can also mix in a blender.
- Then gradually add the flour mixture prepared earlier and beat the batter until it becomes smooth.
- Add 2 teaspoon of melted butter and continue mixing.
- Hit a crepe pan or non stick skillet with low edges of medium high heat. lightly grease the pan or skillet with a little butter.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the prepared batter onto the pan and quickly rotate it to spread the butter out as thinly as possible into a round shape.
- Let the crepe cook for 2 minutes until it’s ready to turn. If it moves around in the pan when you give a little shake, that means it’s time to turn.
- Flip it and now it will take only 30 seconds for this side to cook.
- Then gently keep frying both sides of the crepe until becoming golden brown.
- French Crepe is now ready. You can fill the crepe with raspberry or strawberry or banana pieces inside while serving. Sprinkle some powder sugar or chocolate or cheese from top.